Ohio Union Laborers are the hands and feet of the construction industry. They work as a part of a construction team using diverse skills acquired through classroom instruction and hands-on training. Laborers complete tasks that keep construction projects moving safely and efficiently. Check out a video of the daily performance of a union laborer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH2CMr1uvJA&t=3s
Some specific tasks of a laborer are: drilling and blasting, erecting scaffolding, mason tending, pipe laying, grade checking, cutting steel, operating power equipment, traffic control, and installing intelligent transportation systems. Ohio Laborers do everything, from small one-day jobs to massive multi-year construction projects.
Apply today to begin an apprenticeship in one of the eight-core specialties performed by laborers: Building, Heavy Highway/ Utility, Masonry, Demolition/ Deconstruction, Pipeline, Tunneling, Environmental remediation, and Landscaping.
- High-quality wages
- Fully-paid family medical benefits with zero premiums (medical, prescription, and vision)
- Employer-funded retirement pension plans
- No additional cost training courses and educational credits
- Portability to work for different signatory contractors throughout Ohio without losing or changing benefits
- No experience is necessary, but previous experience is applied to impact wages and training requirements
No job postings to show.