We are a growing immigration law firm in need of a reliable and proactive bi-lingual (English and Spanish) Paralegal. The Paralegal will work directly with the legal support staff and founding attorney and get involved in fact-finding projects and have experience with assisting clients. Our caseload is growing and the ideal candidate for this position is organized, professional, responsible, and committed.
· Perform legal and factual research
· Analyze case documents
· Review all FBI background check requests
· Review state police clearance records
· Review FOIA records once received
· Coordinate with document collectors to communicate with clients, to obtain the documents necessary to present their case
· Leads and monitors the paralegal support team to achieve goals
· Provide strategic insight and additional thoughts on case process
Qualifications and Requirements
· Must be Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
· Prior paralegal experience a must
· High-volume firm experience a huge plus!
· Prior immigration experience a huge plus!
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Experience in using legal database software
· Excellent communication and organization skills
· Computer skills (Typing - MS Word and MS Excel, Document Management - DropBox, Email - MS Outlook)
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) that is Bilingual (English and Spanish) A high-volume and fast-growing immigration law firm, based in Westerville, OH, serving exclusively the Spanish-speaking population throughout the U.S. is in search of CMO to (...)View Job