Our ideal candidate prioritizes the benefits of worklife flexibility over the benefits of traditional full-time employment. In fact, all of our team members have left behind successful full-time careers in exchange for flexible work hours and opportunities for growth. I encourage you to read through the team page on our website. In the Website Manager role, you will be responsible for managing 10-15 client websites with additional opportunities for professional training. This is a permanent, part-time W2 position.
We support a hybrid work environment:
- Flexible part-time hours within a Monday through Friday workweek
- A requirement to work 6-days per month on-site at our Upper Arlington, OH office.
$22-$25 per hour base pay with opportunities for additional compensation.
(Part-time 20-25 hours per week. Flexible work time between 8AM and 3PM)
- Live in Ohio with the ability to work in our Upper Arlington office 6 days per month.
- experience in WordPress.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Project management skills.
- Presentation capabilities and comfort meeting with strategic partners in person, phone and video.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Emily Journey and Associates (EJ&A) values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and people with disabilities to apply. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
The WordPress Website Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collect, organize, update and manage digital files.
- Create reports, spreadsheets and invoices.
- Manage and edit client WordPress websites.
- Website crisis management and troubleshooting
- Website migration
- Headline and description writing for products and services
- Create website backups
- Manage client Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Engage in direct, pro-active, and consistent communication with clients
- Create timelines for projects and tasks
- Estimate time required for short term and long term project completion
- Proposal writing, price estimates
- New Client Onboarding
- Commitment to meeting promised deadlines.
- Sending occasional payment reminders to clients
- Basic photo editing (Crop, Scale, Resize)
- Problem solving, online research, and solution evaluation
- Participation at team meetings
- Collaboration with peers to achieve larger company goals
- Use of LOOM screen recording software for internal and client communication
Other interest or experience preferred but not required:
- An aptitude for technology
- 2 year degree or equivalent experience and maturity
- Efficient and accurate typing skills (minimum 45 wpm)
- Professional phone etiquette
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management and completion skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Own a modern laptop which can be used for work purposes
- WordPress Website editing experience
- Proficiency with Zoom
- Hospitality, Bank Teller, or Research work experience
- Copywriting experience
- Social Media Management experience
- Digital Marketing experience
- Google Workplace Apps experience
- Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator experience
- Video editing interest or experience
If this describes you and you are excited about this opportunity then please complete our online application.
Please begin at https://emilyjourney.com/careers to read more about our company and submit your resume.